E-learning for professionals
Improve your product or service with
high quality e-learning
Intergrate e-learning in your training
Three Mountains learning advisors have a track record developing short e-learning courses (30-60 minutes) to improve products and services. Check out some of them under training material.
Most of our interactive training modules are used in combination with face-to-face training to achieve the desired shift in audience behaviour.
To learn more about our approach to e-learning we invite you to try this 15-minute e-module.
The benefits of e-learning
E-learning has many advantages:
- People can take courses whenever and wherever they like.
- E-learning is interactive and engaging.
- Face-to-face training time can be used more effectively.
- It’s an active way of getting familiar with standardised information like safety procedures.
- Teachers can be supported to deliver high quality classes.
- Student results can be easily tracked.
- Students can be organised into interactive online communities.
- Although the initial development of e-learning courses is expensive, once made, a limitless number of people can benefit, at almost no extra cost.
Rwanda E-learning Network
In July 2016 we did a survey in Rwanda of providers and stakeholders in e-learning. This resulted in the report ‘the-state-of-e-learning-in-rwanda‘ with a wealth of information and links.
Following up on the survey, together with David Rurangirwa from USAID, we started the Rwanda E-learning Network where e-learning professionals and stakeholders meet, learn and do business together.