An intern on e-learning content development
Three Mountains learning advisors is a small Rwanda based e-learning development company. We are pioneers in the development of localised e-based learning materials in Rwanda. We help people and organisations develop their potential and improve their performance. Next to e-learning development we also do face-to-face coaching, leadership training and facilitation of company-retreats.
Currently we have new assignment to make e-courses on OUTREACH IN AGRICULTURE, targeting lecturers who do field training with farmers, and on INTEGRATED WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, targeting water-catchment committees.
Three Mountains is looking for an intern for 4 days a week for a period of 6 months starting from January 2019.
The intern will assist in the day to day activities of the company. The intern will be able to learn about content development, but also about technical aspects of the development of e-learning, production of tutorial videos and the general management of a company.
- An extraverted and open personality who is not afraid to express his/her opinion,
- Fluent in English in expression, reading and writing; knowledge of French, Kinyarwanda and/or Swahili is considered an asset,
- Interest in course development, e-learning and adult education,
- Familiar with Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
- Willing to develop presentation skills,
- Curiosity and a strong drive for personal development,
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social studies or psychology,
- Dedication, team player,
- 6 Months availability.
What we offer
- Positive atmosphere with hard work, humour and personal attention,
- Opportunity to learn to develop and program e-courses in Easy Generator,
- A variety of tasks and opportunities to present yourself and show your worth in practice.
- Professional coaching and honest feedback,
- Access to a great network of professionals and organisations in Rwanda related to e-learning,
- Compensation of gross 5000 frcs Rw per working day (excluding tax) plus vegetarian lunch, coffee and tea.
How to apply
- Write a short motivation letter,
- Attach your CV,
- Do our demo course “Improving your Daily Communication” and add your comments (see for instructions below),
- Send it all by email to: email@example.com. Closing date is Sunday 9 December 2018.
– Only applications containing all three elements (the motivation letter, the CV and the comments) will be taken into consideration!
– There is no need to send copies of diploma’s, references, birth certificates or other formal documents at this stage. Only those invited to the interview will need to bring certain documents.
Interviews will be held on Friday 14 December 2018.
How to comment
Go to the course “Improving your daily communication”
Do the course online (this will take you about one hour).
Then write your comments by answering the following three questions:
- Mention at least two strong points and two weak points of this course.
- What use do you see for this course in Rwanda?
- Who should follow this course and how can we reach this audience? (What is the target group of this course and how should our company get in contact with this target group )
If you have further questions, you may call Nehemie Nkurunziza 0787660294 or Gretta Ishyaka at 0788547153.